At Global Pointe Senior Living, our goal in providing personal care services is to encourage each resident to be as independent and self-sufficient as possible. Trained Resident Assistants are available around the clock to provide personal care services and to offer assistance when a resident is in need of help.
On-site Medical Staff - Registered Nurse
A nurse is physically present on-site full time. Our registered nurse will:
- Assess each resident before they move in to ensure the right amount of care is provided. Additional assessments will occur after 30 days and then quarterly or after injury, serious illness, or hospitalization.
- Develop and update the resident care/service plan and share with designated family members.
- Assist with coordinating a resident’s health care and provide oversight of their medication regimen.
- Serve as a resource and provide direction to the care staff (a nurse is available to staff - in person or by phone - 24 hours every day).
On-site Medical Staff - Resident Assistants
Our Resident Assistants provide personal care services including:
- Dressing and grooming
- Bathing assistance
- Incontinence management
- Medication administration
- Meal-time assistance
- Cues and safety checks
- Resident transfer and ambulation
- Escorts to activities in the building
NOTE: The above list is not all inclusive.
Our Resident Assistants and others who provide services in The Reflections Program are trained in specialized care and services to those with Alzheimer’s disease, dementia or other memory impairments. As part of SilverCrest Properties, our staff is dedicated to our residents and focused on quality customer service and care at all times.